An improvised parody of The Bachelor
Calling all members of Bachelor and Bachelorette Nation! Are you missing your fix of "The Bachelor"? Are you still reeling over the last season of "Bachelor in Paradise"? Are you wondering why you actually bought Chris Harrison's book? We know, we are too. Come and get your fill at "Will You Accept This Rose, an Improvised Parody of The Bachelor" at Under the Gun Theater. An ensemble of improvisers will combine the structure of "The Bachelor" with inspiration from your love life to make every show the most dramatic episode ever. Don't miss a minute of the drama, the journey, or the obligatory jacuzzi scene.
THIS MONTHS SPECIAL GUESTS:
- Friday, June 3rd - Justin Reich (The Bachelorette Season 11, Bachelor in Paradise Season 2)
- Friday, June 10th - J Niice from 96.3's "The J Show"
- Friday, June 17th: Ed Swiderski (The Bachelorette Season 5 Winner)
- Friday, July 1st: Josh Seiter and The Dreamboys (The Bachelorette Season 11)
- Friday, July 8th: Jonathan Holloway (The Bachelorette Season 11, Bachelor in Paradise Season 2)
- Friday, July 15th: Tony "the Healer" Harris (The Bachelorette Season 11)
- Friday, July 22nd: Ryan Chiaverini, (Host of Windy City LIVE)