7 ways Hillary Clinton is just like your Uncle Tom
By Alison Reese
After the hugely popular post about 7 things Hillary Clinton has in common with your abuela, the Clinton campaign has a new list for you: 7 ways Hillary Clinton is just like your Uncle Tom.
Everybody loves Uncle Tom, even this guy
- She rolls over for the system.
- She has a wife and kids back on the farm that she misses dearly.
- She self-identifies as a black male slave in the 1800s
- Pretty sure her and Uncle Ruckus from The Boondocks would get along well.
- She refuses to beat her peers, she lets the Democratic National Committee do that for her.
- Everyone is confused as to what she’s really about. Like, is she a passive slave? or like, just the embodiment of Christianity to serve a larger point? Uncle Tom/Hill, you confusing girl! LOL!
- She has never read the book “Uncle Tom’s Cabin.”
Allison Reese would like to invite you to see Matt Damon: Women of Color doing comedy… and also one white guy at Under The Gun Theater on January 10th at 9pm.