10 reasons to spend NYE with Under The Gun
Awwww yeah, 2016 is almost here! Askyourself my friend, did you laugh enough this year, DID YOU? I doubt it, which truly breaks my heart.
Fortunately, I’ve got good news… UNDER THE GUN THEATER HAS COMEDY SHOWS THAT HAVE PLENTY OF LAUGHS! Even better news, our New Year’s Eve party has comedy AND food, hooray! In case you’re not yet convinced that our theater is where you need to ring in the new year, I’ve compiled a list for your enjoyment below:
- The price of the NYE party package is a mere $60, much less than most other events happening in the city on the 31st.
- The aforementioned food included in the package price is buffet style…mmmm! (Don’t front, you know you just drooled a little.)
- You can get fancied up if you want to but you don’t HAVE to! We’re a mellow group that likes to let our fancy shine from the inside out. We encourage you to do so too!
- You get two drink tickets for any drink on our menu including top shelf liquors and wine in addition to champagne for the midnight toast!
- Our ensemble is friggin’ HILARIOUS! We’ve got a very smart, quick-witted bunch of actors that are great at what they do. We’ll be performing two different shows Thursday night, the first will be an interactive improv show and the second is ensemble member Ben Bowman’s hit show ‘Porn Minus Porn’.
- Our venue is an intimate space that makes our patrons feel welcomed and included in the fun. (Further proving that size doesn’t matter.)
- We’re a safe haven from the belligerent groups of drunken goofballs that will surely be roaming the streets of Wrigleyville.
- Under The Gun’s ensemble is not only funny but we’re incredibly charming as well. Come see for yourself by chatting us up between shows during the party!
- If you’ve never been to our theater, what better way to be introduced to it than partying with us on one of the biggest nights of the year! If you have been here, it’s an awesome way to get your friends familiarized with us!
- Alright, this last one is pretty shameless… my birthday is New Year’s Day and I want all the hugs at midnight that I can get! (What can I say, I’m greedy.)
The party starts at 8pm with two comedy shows, a buffet dinner, 2 drink tickets each, a champagne toast at midnight and dance party after. Get your tickets now before we sell out.